Kikusui’s new fuel cell impedance meter KFM2030 is intended to enable the impedance characteristics of a fuel cell to be measured easily through the use of the AC impedance measurement method.
KFM2030 New Kikusui fuel cell impedance meterUsing the application software that comes with it, the meter can obtain impedance values at different frequencies by means of AC impedance measurement and display the obtained values in a Cole-Cole plot. With a low-power DC load (60 W) built in it, KFM2030 supports fuel cell load testing at up to 20 V, at up to 30 A.
- Impedance of cells of up to 20V can be measured in the range of 10 mHz to 10 kHz. (The cell voltage can be read back as well in the 0 V-20 V range.)
- Two constant current modes ranges for the load rating: 30 A and 5 A Load current setting resolutions of 1 mA (30 A range) and 0.1 mA (5 A range) are available, with maximum power consumption of 60 W.
- Undervoltage protection, overvoltage protection, overpower protection, overheat protection, overcurrent protection, and line cut detection are supported.
- The backlit LCD offers enhanced visibility.
- Four types of measurement value can be chosen for display freely from R, X, | Z |, ? , V, and I.
- Equipped with GPIB, RS-232C and USB interfaces as standard.
- Impedance measurements can be made in the range of 10 mHz to 10 kHz as well on both primary and secondary cells.